Below I have shown step by step procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy A01. You have to follow every step carefully, or else you may face trouble stock Android firmware booting up your device again. We know,some phones Versions still not received lastest updated android, It depend on country too. Imagine that you are in Singapoor and you phone have nougat. But your version Thailand phone may be received Marshmallow. So, If there is available Marshmallow or Lollipop then you can also Flash it as a Stock ROM. Now click the start button to start the flashing process.
- We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates.
- You can visit this Android 11 GApps page where you will always find the latest GApps builds.
- Because people’s experiences, backgrounds, and intuitions differ, it may be a good idea to read through
- They promised they would get rid of most of the System Ads from Android 11.
- Also, recognized XDA Developers member, riteshsaxena, has brought the Android 11-based ReloadedOS custom ROM to the Poco F1.
- When the download has finished please extract the file to your PC desktop and open the “Odin..xxx.exe” file.
This guide for rooting Xiaomi Mi A3 will be split into two different methods, one that uses TWRP and another by flashing the patched boot image using Fastboot. With the help of TWRP Recovery, you can quickly flash the latest version of Magisk into your Mi A3 to gain root access. Before sharing the tutorial, you may want to know that, with the TWRP recovery present on your device, you can easily install any custom ROM or firmware.
Relax; we will explain everything succinctly in bullets. Xiaomi devices awesome in hardware quality/price ratio, but when it comes to software anyone should be able to customize his own device and get the best experience out of it. XiaoMiTool V2 was designed to take this service to a next level, with better graphical interface, better portability, more stability and more upgradability. I appreciated the generosity of people that recognized my work and decided to give me some money. Magisk is a multi-tasking rooting solution that root device in a systemless format without changing the internal files. On a positive note, it’s the simplest way to root the devices.
- So backup all your photos, documents, or any important files from the phone.
- Likewise, developers can take your Android smartphone’s stock firmware, modify it, add their stuff, and use it on their phones.
- If you can’t find your region, you can flash the near region Samsung Galaxy A01 Android 11 firmware.
- So, it means that you’d probably need to wait a bit before the latest update is available for your specific unit.
- At the time of writing this article, the Realme 5 Pro users can download and install the ColorOS 6.0 (9.0 Pie) based stock firmware with a version of RMX1971EX_11_A.13 officially.
If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn a commission. Most importantly, we at Droid Thunder will not be liable for any damage caused by following this guide.
However if you got any Odin error while installing the firmware please try the below tutorial to resolve it. Now when you get the above warning message on your phone screen press “Vol Up” button to enter into the “Download Mode“. You may also try this video tutorial if you have any confusion which uses a different method. Now switch it back on and when you see the “Samsung” logo on the screen press and hold “Volume Down + Volume Up” and connect your mobile with your PC using a USB data cable. When the download has finished please extract the file to your PC desktop and open the “Odin..xxx.exe” file. You may also check this video if you have any doubt about the above process.